VOLUNTEER WITH US
We understand that your time is precious, so this could be a weekly, fortnightly or monthly commitment.
For an overnight shift, if you gathered four people you know to volunteer a regular day or time per month, this would mean a once a month commitment per person, but a regular shift covered for Teen Challenge every week.
Please note, as we are currently only operating a men’s program, the option for overnight volunteering is only open to men or couples. However, we sometimes need females who can help with counselling, teaching and administration.
These are just a few ways you could be involved with Teen Challenge.
If you’ve got some time that you’d like to donate, or you would like to find out a bit more about how you could be involved, please fill in the form below.
We’re after volunteers who can be involved with:
- Staying overnight on weeknights or weekends
- Driving students to appointments
- Managing work duties and helping students complete tasks
- Mentoring, counselling (accredited) and teaching
- Running practical workshops, such as mechanics or other trades
- Mentoring past students by keeping in touch with them
- Fundraising for our ministry
Whatever you gift is, we can work with you!